The purpose of xlwings PRO is to finance the continued maintenance and enhancement of xlwings. This will allow you to rely on the package without being left with the dreaded “this library currently has no active maintainers” message that happens to too many open-source packages after a couple of years.
xlwings PRO offers access to additional functionality. All PRO features are marked with xlwings PRO in the docs.
To get access to the additional functionality of xlwings PRO, you need a license key and at least xlwings v0.19.0. Everything under the
xlwings.pro subpackage is distributed under a commercial license.
Table.update(): An easy way to keep an Excel table in sync with a pandas DataFrame
- Embedded Code: Store your Python source code directly in Excel for easy deployment.
- xlwings Reports: A template based reporting mechanism, allows business users to change the layout of the report without having to change Python code.
- Plotly static charts: Support for Plotly static charts.
- One-Click Zero-Config Installer: Guarantees that the end user does not need to know anything about Python.
- Pricing: https://www.xlwings.org/pricing
- Trial license key: https://www.xlwings.org/trial